Get pre-qualified for a mortgage – before you shop for your new home. It's free, and gives you more bargaining power.
The benefits of a pre-qualification include:
- You'll know the price range you can afford, helping you focus your new home search.
- It shows you are a serious buyer.
- It gives you added price negotiation leverage when buying a home.
- It makes your offer more attractive. (The seller knows you can qualify for the offered sales price.)
- It shows sellers you are ready to buy.
Talking to a Loan Officer is an important step to getting the right mortgage loan. Every borrower is different and our experienced home lenders know which questions to ask in order to match you with the right loan program and monthly payment
Our most popular mortgage loan options for first-time home buyers:
- FHA Loans
Purchase your home with only 3.5% down. Closing costs can be covered by a monetary gift from a relative.
- Fixed Rate Loans
Our most popular mortgage. Get a low payment and the security your rate won’t change for the life of your loan.
- VA Loans
No down payment, no Private Mortgage Insurance and flexible credit requirements make the VA loan a top choice for veterans and active military members.
- USDA Loans
With no down payment, a 100% financing option, and flexible credit requirements, the USDA loan is a great solution for purchasing a home in a rural area.
- Texas Veterans Land Board (VLB) Loans
No down payment, 100% financing options, and flexible credit requirements make the Texas VLB loan a top choice for Texas Veterans who qualify.